The APF51 is a reduced size processor board benefiting from a highly competitive price/performance ratio.
Fitted with a 800 MHz i.MX51x processor, 64 MB to 512 MB LPDDR RAM, 256 MB to 32 GB SLC FLASH, a 10/100Mbits Ethernet port, 2 USB 2.0 high speed ports, and one USB OTG port, it is easily integrated into an embedded system thanks notably to its regulators and on board PHYs (Ethernet & USB).
As usual at Armadeus systems, this board is equipped with a FPGA, here a Spartan 6A XC6SLX9, which increases considerably the hardware fonctionalities of the module.
Note: no external debugger (BDI, JTAG) is required. A simple RS232 connection is enough for "low-cost" development. A Linux debugger is available (GDB).
V2 version (100% hardware compatible with version V1) currently under procurement
Available in september 2014
- Freescale 800 MHz i.MX515 processor:
ARM Cortex A8 with 32KB I and D cache, 256KB L2 and FPU (floating point co-processor)
- 256/512 MB 32 bits Low Power DDR (64 to 512 MB in option for volumes)
- 512 MB SLC NAND (up to 16 GB in option for volumes)
- 3 x UARTs
- 2 x I2C
- 3 x SPI
- 2 x SSI (High speed synchronous serial port)
- 1 x USB OTG (Hi-Speed) including PHY
- 2 x USB Host (Hi-Speed) including PHY
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbits (with PHY & autoMDX)
- 1 x SD/MMC
- 1 x RTC with backup battery
- 1 x PWM 16bits resolution
- 1 x Keypad (8x8)
- 1 x LCD controller STN / TFT interface resolution up to 1920 x 1080 px, 24 bits
- 1 x Touchscreen controller (4/5 wires)
- 1 x CSI (CMOS sensor interface)
- 1 x Codec MPEG/H.264
- 1 x OPEN GL/VG (2D/3D accelerators)
- 1 x Cryptographic accelerator
- 4 x Analog inputs with 12bits ADC
- Up to 34 GPIOs (shared with i.MX peripherals)
- 1 x OneWire
- 1 x Unique ID
- 1 x WatchDog
- 1 x JTAG (Debug (ICE) and test)
- Xilinx Spartan 6A XC6SLX9 (XC6SLX4 to XC6SLX16 or none in option for volumes)
- Up to 15 differential pairs
- Up to 32 high current outputs
- Up to 62 GPIOs
- Power supply +5Vdc
- 1 x temperature & power supplies supervisor IC (PMIC)
- Battery charger (LiIon/LiPo) with status LEDs and supervisor
- Cooling: None for temperature below 60°C*.
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +75°C * (-40° to +85°C in option for volumes)
- Storage temperature range: -45 to +85°C
- Humidity 5-90%
* FPGA not taken into account. Depending on IP used, cooling can be required and max temperature can be decreased.
- Dimensions: 58mm (2.3") x 58mm (2.3")
- Connectors: 2 x Hirose 140 pins fine pitch (0.5mm). Ref: FX8-140P-SV1(91).
The boards are shipped with pre-installed U-Boot and Linux